Saturday, October 21

48 Hour Film Challenge - That a Cajun Chicken Wrap with Ranch Dressing

Okay, we are done. The final shots of the night was my death scene. Which I nailed, thank you very much. Over the top. And watch the drink. Just watch it. I'm pretty proud of it. Especially since I managed to repeat the same death 5 times from one angle and 2 times from another. AND then my body drag... Oh, the skill that took. You won't see it on the film, but it took a particular way of being limp.

So they are all packing stuff up as I get ready to go to SNL. Maybe I won't fal asleep during My Chemical Romance. Maybe I will. We'll see. Hopefully I will be awake enough when I return to make one more post.

Bill now gets to go off and edit the darn thing. We'll see if he plans to post it to the world. (8 minutes fits nicely on the Tube of You.)

Fun day. I wouldn't do it again tomorrow. But next year? Sure.

Tomorrow I have to write 3 small sketches for TRS and a bunch of sketches for my sketch writing class.

Love ya' all. Yes, even the little people.