Friday, October 20

I'm sorry. I just can't process this.

So I get home from class/CageMatch/bar tonight (okay, I bit of stumble home), and what do I find on the ol' RSS feeds? Ahmet Zappa is writing a Fraggle Rock feature film.

Let me repeat that: Ahmet Zappa... is writing... a Fraggle Rock... feature film.

There is nothing about that sentence that is not magic. Beautiful amazing music. It is as if God himself reached down from Heaven and gave me a deep wet kiss with tongue. Yes, Muppet films haven't excelled in recent years. Yes, Ahmet is often referred to as "the lesser Zappa." Yes, it is the Fraggles in Outerspace (not outer Outerspace, just Out... oh, hell, you either understand what I am saying or you don't have an appreciation of the Rock).

But it is mother frakin' Fraggle Rock.

I shall sleep like a baby tonight.

P.S. - I shall probablt have some crazy crazy posts all day Saturday. Okay, maybe not all that crazy, but it could be an all day affair. Should know for sure tomorrow night. Stay tuned. What? You want a hint?