Saturday, October 21

48 Hour Film Challenge - Drink, Dribble, Drink, Dribble

Finally shot that scene. Now they are doing the dragging... I'm not involved so I get a break. (Note: much like the army, film breaks mean you just have to stop paying attention for a bit. When not on break, an actor doresn't do a whole besides waiting for their 5 seconds.) This last scene involved my taking a sip on wine and dribbling it down my it down my chin. We did quite a few take. Sip, dribble, refill. Sip, dribble, refill (remember it is a little after noon). Yes, we could have used food coloring but you have to use a LOT of red to get red wine red. Almost solid food coloring. I didn't really want to drink that. So it was real wine.

Drink, dribble, refill.

I was getting real good at dribbling at the end.

After the dragging, we'll to the scene right before the dribble. We are definitely behind. I must, absolutely, no ifs, ands or buts, leave by 8pm (SNL! Yeah! Possible surprise appearance by Will F.! Woot!). Hopefully things will speed up. Not that I mind, but then again I am not the one who will have to edit tomorrow.