Sunday, October 15

Maybe New York IS out to get some people


This poor woman! While I realize that two events separated by nine year does not make a pattern, you do have to wonder. I mean, first she is attacked by the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Now, the Yankees fly a plane into her window.

Kathleen, it may be time to leave the city. But if you chose to stay, I recommend you avoid certain area.

- Rockefeller Center Ice Skating Rink: even though I know that it is not ice over unfrozen water, I think there is a good chance you would fall through the ice. If not that, I would seriously keep on eye on the zamboni.
- Times Square, especially on New Year's Eve: The Ball has a decent chance of falling on you.
- The Statue of Liberty: If she were ever to become animated ala Ghostbusters 2...
- Katz Deli: Who knows what horrors pastrami might be capable of.
- Guiliani: Don't go near him. Ever. I would also avoid Koch, Bloomberg, Woody Allen, and The Naked Cowboy. Hilary Clinton is probably safe.