Sunday, October 22

Celeb Hangover

SNL was a good good time. I am in a rush (again), so my reflections will have to wait for later today. The Smirking Valet is a great person to go to SNL with. She is a enjoys "celebrity" in a way that I just haven't had much contact with but is contagious. If not contagious... at least a lot of fun to share.

My living room is still filled with film equipment because of a misplaced set of rental car keys. No biggie on my part. I kind of like it. Makes me feel all guerilla-movie-making-like. Like I could go out and shoot a film right this second.... if I wanted to.

Which I don't because I have a huge headache. Lack of sleep yesterday, lots of coffee, slow intake of wine, beer before SNL, general craziness... all piled to create a special kind of cutting pain. It is going away slowly. But I need to go to UCB for a practice/rehearsal thing.

I need to get clothes for Mexico. Tropical-casual-dress gear is not so easy to find in NYC. I am really hoping that I can causally have cocktails with the Robot Chicken/Shadow Machine crew. The Valet is contagious.