Saturday, October 21

48 Hour Film Challenge - The Script Arrives

I wake at 3:30am. Nerves, I guess. Always affects my sleep. So check the ol' email to see if there is any news. Ah, the script! Also news that the crew is arriving at 6am. I expected that.

So I print out the script. Now, I don't know if Bill just has confidence in me, or if he really liked my "monologue," or feels that since it's my house I should get a decent part. But I got some meat on my part. A little sci-fi/horror. Also, when you all see it, remember that I didn't write it. Not because it isn't good. I love it. But it could be considered analogous to my relationship to this house in ways that some might think odd. I got all of that out in last years novel.

It also has a fair amount of special effects. Not sure how Bill's going to do it, but I trust him. Don't really have much choice. Now I'm all atwitter.

Note: I'm a bit confused about the difference between the National Film Challenge and the 48 Hour Film Challenge. They are related to each other, maybe the same, I don't know. This is more of a 72 hour challenge. Whatever. Same dif.

Another note: You'll notice I've added labels to my posts. I'm not sure why. I just decided to do it. If anyone knows what that gets me, please leave me a note. I think I may be going a little crazy with them.