Monday, July 28

When in doubt, blog about the blog

I have a bunch of things I want to write about, they just aren't blog material. So it's another installment of "Keyword Search."

Things people have typed into google and end up here:

mythbuster slash remains high on this list. I get a dozen hits a month. Almost makes me want to write some... almost. deadlist catch slash is coming on strong. so far no ice truckers slash but now that I've type it, I am sure it will follow.

solutomaattimittaamotulos draws in a bunch of people which surprises me. I suppose it doesn't give a lot of results. Lesson: Have your blog be very specific. And have Discovery Channel sex fiction.

mai tai say that i'm old fashioned or variations of that is popular. That's still from an old post with Christopher Lee singing but while blogging about Dr. Horrible Sing-A-Log Blog I referenced it, realized YouTube had taken down the original video, so re-posted it with a new video. YOU CAN'T KEEP CHISTOPHER LEE OFF HE YOUTUBES!

I have no idea what six gift art is but I assume it is dirty.

"scrotal suspension" still draws a crowd. Some day I'll have to name an improv team after that. Or a child. It's a good boy's name.

duck tales makes the hootie known? I so wish I knew what they were looking for.

paperart + harry potter is probably really cool. I'm going to look it up. If it turn out to be dirty, humanity will loose another 7 points.

sensual. I can't believe that I was in the top 10,000 return for the word sensual. Seriously. I should be.

will hines oklahoma makes me want to see the Will Hines I know play Curly.

whiskey tango foxtrot improve team just has an extra "e."