Wednesday, November 15

So, O.J., how would have YOU murdered your wife?

So, O.J. Simpson is coming out with a book called If I Did It. Now that title can be read in a few ways. The nicest way is as the start of a sentence like "If I did it, then why did such and such happen" (like "why didn't the glove fit?"). That's the best spin I could put on it.

But then we get the announcement of the two part interview O.J. is doing on FOX. The intervie is being titled "O.J. Simpson: If I Did It, Here's How It Happened." Yep. Kind of puts the worst possible spin. But let's give it the benefit of the doubt.

But then we get this quote from FOX:
"O.J. Simpson, in his own words, tells for the first time how he would have committed the murders if he were the one responsible for the crimes," the network said in a statement. "In the two-part event, Simpson describes how he would have carried out the murders he has vehemently denied committing for over a decade."
I like do think the best of people. I like to think that our justice system works. I like to think that people operate from the best mortives and not crass commericalism. But...

IS HE FUCKING INSANE!?!

Sorry about that.