Monday, November 20

Damn house.

So the heater stopped working yesterday (I think it was yesterday... that's when I noticed). The pilot light had gone out and I can relight that. I am just that good. And just that. But the burners weren't lighting. No heat. So I called in the excellent folks who put it in. They have come over. It now appears that it night be the thermostat... or all of the electrical power to the damn thing... or a problem with the chimey... or something else. It does appear to be electrical and not mechanical or with the gas. But they are having a hard time tracking it down.

And I have my sister, her husband and their four lovely children coming to stay with me in just a few hours... and I have no heat. I may be runningto the store for space heaters and blankets. Lots of blankets.

Grrrr. I hate this stuff.