Thursday, October 26

Airport!

Our plane had some issues to work out, so they tried to return it to the hanger. But apparently it didn't even want to leave the gate, so they moved us. Then we were waiting for a plane. I finally decided to bite the bullet and pay $8 for internet access... which of course worked wonders! The moment I signed on, I watched the replacement plane pull up. Like magic.

So this is going to be an $8 blog entry. Sadly, I don't have all that much to say.

A guy tried to get through security with a 20 oz plastic Coke bottle filled with something that was clearly not Coke. May have been apple juice. Maybe urine. He was very confused when they told him that he couldn't pass through security with it.

Oh, and I am still flagged so I can't use automated check-in. So far this has only been on American. Who knows.

And why doesn't Blogger's spell checker know the word "internet"?