Monday, October 23

48 Film Challenge - In the Can-Can

Received email from at 6:23am that the film is complete. To quote him:
"We we able to write, shoot, cut, color correct, foley (yes, foley), title and sound design a 5+minute film with some rather innovated lighting and special effect techniques since Friday evening. So as far as I'm concerned, we're all winners---horray."
Pretty cool. I haven't seen it yet of course, but I am sure it is awesomelicious.

Tonight I am heading to the Ace of Clubs (9 Great Jones St. btw Broadway and Lafayette) to see my friend Matt Little work his standup magic. Starts at 8pm, costs $5Also on the line-up are
  • Reggie Watts
  • Jackie Monahan
  • Vince Averill
  • Brad Steuernagel
  • Greg Barris
Now, to be honest, I am not a mad stand-up fan. I like it, sure, who the hell doesn't ike to laugh, except for some on who has like a stomach wound and laughter splits the stitches, causing more bleeding and blood loss, they don't like laughing, my point being that, sure, I like stand-up, but I have no desire to do it myself, and I haven't seen it in eons, except for School Night at UCB, but that stand-up tends to be real real testing work, I have yet to see something that has blown me away at School Night, but this isn't School Night, and Matt makes me laugh on a regular basis, so you should all go tonight.