Thursday, June 15

This Weekend

Things I'm doing this weekend:

FRIDAY, JUNE 16th @ 6:16pm
BUBBLE BATTLE! NYC
Astor Place
Meet at the Cube
Please bring bubble toys, bubble solution & AA Batteries

FRIDAY NIGHT
I don't know. I was invited to a bar, but it is a bunch of folks I don't know at all.

SATURDAY, JUNE 17th @ 2:00pm
TRAILER PARK LOUNGE
23rd & 8th
Hangin' with my improv peeps to get a little loose for the next item on the menu.

SATURDAY, JUNE 17th @ 4:00pm
UCB Theater
26th & 8th
My Level One Class Graduation Performance!
Come one, come all. Just 5 bucks. I give no promises, except that I like all of my improv peeps and we are all sincere.

SATURDAY NIGHT
Don't know yet. I'm going to play it by ear.

SUNDAY
Mellow day. House stuff.

SUNDAY EVE
I get to toss the ol' plastic polyhedrals again! Sweet! It's been so so long. We'll see how it goes. I hope I like the group and they like me and it will last a long time. Yes, it's a bity like a first date.

My graduation performance for my Level One Improv class.