Saturday, March 21

George Clooney from Three Kings emailed me

Quote:

Dear Friend,
I am an American soldier; I am serving in the military of the 1st Armored Division in Iraq, as you know Iraq is a battle zone with a lot of insecurity of live and property.

During one of routine patrol we discovered a bunker where some money was hidden, we believe they belong to the family of Saddam Hussein or members of his baat party. The total amount is US$7.2Million dollars in cash all in 100 dollar bills.

We want to get this money out of Iraq as soon as possible that is why I am contacting you to help receive this money and keep it safe pending when I am discharged from my posting. I have spoken to a UN official who is willing to help me get the luggage out of Iraq with diplomatic cover; he does not know the content of the luggage as I told him it contains my personal effects.

If you are I willing to help me kindly send me an e-mail signifying your interest including your most confidential telephone for quick communication also your contact details.

The Luggage can be shipped out in 48hrs.

Respectfully

Capt. Royce Glover