Friday, September 12

Upcoming Shows

Both VEAL and THANK YOU, ROBOT have shows this weekend. Actually both are on Sunday.

VEAL will be at Under St. Marks (94 St. Marks Place) at 7pm. KAPE is opening. Costs $7.

TYR is in another System Error show at The Parkside Lounge (317 E Houston St). BAD DATA and HUMERUS (which is made up of all med students) are also performing. 8pm. It's free but we encourage you to buy a drink or four.

I will not be at either show. I have my last 501 class until the 600 class starts (which is a week later). Speaking of my 501 class, we have a class show on Tuesday at 6:30pm at The Upright Citizens Brigade. As far as pure talents, this class is pretty mind blowing. I hardly ever push my class shows any more but this one will be worth it. $5.

And then next Friday THANK YOU, ROBOT has another Summer Fridays show at Under St. Marks. The other teams are OLD ENOUGH and UCB house team BANGS. The Summer Fridays have been pretty damn great so far. This one should be super special.

There are some other shows in the works for October. Some pretty exciting stuff (at least to us). Stay tuned.