Monday, October 30

Oh, the pain

Horrible flight last night. No, the flight was fine. Or at least exactly what one has come to expect from most airlines. But the combination of just being tired from the long day of travel and the total inability of getting comfortable due to sunburn and the mysterious (if delicious) fish/shrimp/bacon tacos kicking back on me... well, it made for a long 5 hours. I did finish reading The Curious Incident of the Dog at Night-Time, which I fully enjoyed but it didn't quite get me what I need on how to portray autism on the page with respect.

Then had a godawful taxi ride home from JFK. Horrible traffic. Took over almost an hour and a half. Really should have dealt with that fish taco issue before I left the airport.

Anyway, today was mainly spent sleeping. I have a make-up class tonight. So not lengthy Mexico recap yet. But take look at that photo. That is an infinity pool over high above the Pacific. The photo doesn't come close to doing it justice.