1) Fairly badassed. Glad we finally get to see the post=apocalyptic world that the machines spent so much time travel trying in insure they win.
2) Christian Bale's lighting looks fine.
3) Seems like the writers have been watching BSG. I am not saying BSG is a fully original story or anything (for god sake, reading any Philip K. Dick or Asimov gets the same themes/ideas) but it is a bit striking how much the new trailer feels like it should have the Sci-Fi Channel logo in the corner.
4) I kept getting flashes of Bale's Reign of Fire... which looked badassed in its trailers.
5) I am still hung up of the fact that the director chose the name McG (which shows some amount of poor judgement).