Wednesday, March 25

Post 1000

Yep.  1000 posts.  Crazy, huh?

I thought about a lot things I could do here in this post.  Writings something about how much I've changed (or not) since this blog started.  Or perhaps just get very personal.  Or a best of list.  

What would have been great would be to start posting the novel I wrote back then.  I almost did.  But I am rewriting it (again).  It is in a pretty good state but I am also going through and changing some names and such.  (For example, the dating site in the book is called "atwitter.com" which made sense three years ago... before people twitter.)

So I decided to write something new.  Totally new.  It is an old idea of mine that loots from a bunch of other old ideas I'd had.  I have no idea where it is going to go or how often I'll managed to add chapters.  But I am going to just try to write from the gut without thinking too much about it.

And no editing... so, yes, it is going to be rough.

I hope you enjoy it.


(Note:  I also re-organized my links.  Mostly to highlight my friend's stuff more.)