Monday, March 26

What does Justin have in that box?

So I'm watchin' some tv and see an ad with Justin Timberlake. He is hosting this year's Nickelodeon Kid's Choice Awards. As soon as the ad comes one I think to myself, "Oh, I bet he won't be doing Dick in a Box on Nick." The ad continues to play, exhorting Justin's numerous skills... one of which is "gift wrapping." And there is a shot of him holding out a gift wrapped box.

Insert "SpongeBob wardrobe malfunction" joke here.

In other random tv related notes:
-LOST has finally kicked into high gear this season. Now there is a magic box that allows you to conjure whole people... that you can then torture.
-Battlestar Galactica's season 3 ended last night and it was a doozy. No new episodes until 2008, but we get a tv movie so that's something.
-The This American Life show has started on Showtime... but I don't have Showtime... BUT the first episode is streamin' on the web here (for a limited time)... AND I now have an inside conection to TAL, so I'm gonna get hooked up.
-Joss Wheadon is writing the new Buffy the Vampire Slayer comicbook which is being called "Season 8." The first issue was great, like coming home.