Monday, March 5

Back on the movie stick.

I like movies. A lot. I like small movies. I like big ol' bloated movies.
I need to see Zodiac and Black Snake Moan. I am looking forwad to 300 this coming weekend (IMAX, definitely). I will not be seeing Wild Hogs so don't ask.

Anyway, since I always seem to forget the movies I plan to see, I need to be more diligent. So here is a partial list of what I plan to see this coming year:
  • 300
  • The Host
  • American Cannibal: The Road To Reality
  • TMNT
  • Grindhouse
  • Penelope
  • The Reaping
  • Hot Fuzz
  • Spider-Man 3
  • 28 Weeks Later
  • Paprika
  • Pirates of the Caribbean: AT World's End
  • Knocked Up
  • Ocean's 13
  • Evan Almighty
  • Live Free or Die Hard
  • Martian Child
  • Ratatouille
  • Sicko
  • Transformers
  • 1408
  • Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
  • The Simpsons Movie
  • The Bourne Ultimatum
  • Black Sheep
  • Stardust
  • Sunshine
  • Across the Universe
  • 30 Days of Night
  • Beowulf
Okay. That is the rough list. Not including movies I haven't heard about. And, yes, most of these will probably blow.