Wednesday, October 11

Oh, rainy Wednesday

Went out today unprepared for the weather. My bad. And it is one of those Fall Damp Rains, that once it gets you wet you just want to get inside with hot chocolate and a quilt and read. But I have now hot chocolate, the quilt is being washed and none of the books I have are holding my attention.

Well, here's Tickle Me Harder starring TMX Elmo. NSFW if you're a muppet.


Anyway, went to Harold Night at UCB last night. It was good. I still have a crush on Ellie Kemper, but it is an audience / performer type crush. And I am purposely not actively searching for anyone. But crushes are good. I'll just pimp her show on Thursday. It's a double header with Hot Sauce. That's a spicy meatball of improv sexiness. I won't be there as I have class, but you should go.

I've been keeping an Improv Body Count of all the deaths I (or anyone who wishes to report them) has witnessed on stage during improv performances since 9/24. I'm at 61.5 deaths. Last night Gregory Tuculescu was chopped by push lawnmower Shannon O'Neill. See Greg had had a torrid affair with a riding mower and his wife, Ellie Kemper, had and affair with the neighbors push mower. Kemper also had two baby lawnmowers from the affair. She breast fed them. As I said, meatball... spicy... sexiness.

LOST will be on in about ten minutes. Man, is that a hard addiction for me. I can just talk about LOST for hours. But then I realize that I am over analyzing everything. And when I get into a conversation about it there will be one person there who doesn't like the show or just doesn't get it. It is not the type of show you can watch casually, like say CSI or Law & Order or House. You watch it or you don't. So I'm kind of tired of it.

Oh, there is a new episode of The Terrible Red Show up. Back on track. It's getting there. Step by step.